Welcome to the Entice Ragnarok Online Forum

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

TaeKwon Ranker? +LVL 90 , not all skills?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
star
Level 50

Killed Porings : 62

PostSubject: TaeKwon Ranker? +LVL 90 , not all skills?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:40 pm

So you know, if you're a tk ranker you at LVL +90 you get all your skills n shiz.
But I'm not getting them? :O

Halp?

Oh and don't worry about the sprite colors... thats a diff problem im working on already.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Admin

Killed Porings : 377

PostSubject: Re: TaeKwon Ranker? +LVL 90 , not all skills?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:48 am

First off, Welcome to Entice /cute13

Well, I actually dont get what you are trying to tell me.
To level up skills you need to get job levels, with each job level you
get 1 skill point, this skill point can be used to level your Jobs skills.

Anyhow, if thats not what you meant then please explain
it to me again, because sometimes I need
a little more to understand things (xD Iam blonde).

About the Sprites, I guess you didnt patch Entice.
To do so, go to your Entice Folder and search for a file named
"Entice Patcher" click at it and let it do its work.
I doubt its a KRO problem, otherwise you wouldnt
be able to be in prontera without Erroring out.

Back to top Go down
http://enticero.forum-motion.com
Jenn
Level 99
Level 99

Killed Porings : 136

PostSubject: Re: TaeKwon Ranker? +LVL 90 , not all skills?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:58 am

i think star is asking about acquiring every skills (kicks/stances etc) when one achieves ranker meaning top taekwon of the server...i have no expertise on taekwon but i think thats whats in question here...

PS: thats stereotyping on blondes Angel!! lol (and yea you should update Star my character looks ugly on that screenshot /meh /meh /meh )
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TaeKwon Ranker? +LVL 90 , not all skills?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:00 am

We're trying together with Jenn to find it out.
Might take a little bit.

Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TaeKwon Ranker? +LVL 90 , not all skills?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:12 am

Soooooooooo, we tried everything out.
The skills didnt appeard anyway, the thing is
I dont belive the script is implented
thats why it doesnt work.

Or, it might be that Kath didnt want
to have this kind of script and did not
add it.
Well on the thoughts, I dont think
its fair for 1 Teakwon to have all skills
while the others dont. Dont you think?

Anyhow, lets wait and see what kath says about that.

Back to top Go down
Falcolm
Level 50

Killed Porings : 80

PostSubject: Re: TaeKwon Ranker? +LVL 90 , not all skills?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:50 am

Its Justifiable in my opinion, Taekwon Rankers are Taekwons who have gone through enough "Taekwon Mission" Ranks to get in the Top 10 list, those Taekwons are granted triple hp/sp at 90+ and Should have all their skills. This is made that way because of the job level limit they have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.enticero.net
star
Level 50

Killed Porings : 62

PostSubject: Re: TaeKwon Ranker? +LVL 90 , not all skills?   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:54 am

no, i fixed my client today... so the sprites appear properly

anywho what i mean is that
taekwon rankers, they get x3 hp, x3 sp and all skills at lvl 90+
....and thus im supposed to have all my skills. but oddly i dont. :S

Quote :
TaeKwon Mission
You can use this skill only if you are a TaeKwon. You cannot use this skill once you switch to Soul Linker or Star Gladiator.
When you use it, a name of a monster randomly choosed will be displayed and logged.
Then, if you kill that same monster for 100 times (does not have to be in a row), you get 1 Point, and you will be assigned a new randomly selected monster.
When you use this skill while your Target Percent is at 0% (no monster killed yet), you have a 1% chance to receive a new random target.
When you have a certain number of points you become a TaeKwon Ranker (No effect if you are already a Star Gladiator or Soul Linker).
As such, you can do infinite combos of all kicks - Whirlwind Kick, Axe Kick, Round Kick, Counter Kick - but you have to prepare the stance of at least 1 and spam when it triggers.
Also you must make alternate kicks, if you do the same kick twice the spam ends. However, you cannot do Flying Side Kick as part of an infinite combo.
Any LV 90+ TaeKwon Ranker players will have tripled Maximum HP and SP, and be able to use all of the TaeKwon skills. Check the TaeKwon Ranker Fame List by typing "/taekwon".

i already have 3x hp and sp tho
Back to top Go down
dukebox
Novice

Killed Porings : 29

PostSubject: Re: TaeKwon Ranker? +LVL 90 , not all skills?   Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:45 pm

There's 2 other taekwons on the /taekwon list, one of them being mine. I have all skills and the 3x hp/sp. Maybe the problem is a script hiccup or something, or did you guys somehow disable the allskills sometime after I got it?

On the question about balance, I don't think you have much to worry about. Even at 3x hp taekwons can still be moderately squishy, they can't equip weapons so they're stuck at their base str + 100atk from the running buff, and in order for them to use any offensive skills besides FSK, they gotta hit the enemy first, and the kicks themselves can still miss (besides one, I think.)

They only get these bonuses if they're on the /taekwon list and lvl 90+. But I'm sure you knew that already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TaeKwon Ranker? +LVL 90 , not all skills?   

Back to top Go down

TaeKwon Ranker? +LVL 90 , not all skills?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Support :: Questions & Problems-
Jump to: