Q's + More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shouyou
Novice

Killed Porings : 4

PostSubject: Q's + More   Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:01 pm

Hello,

Regarding the server, how up-to-date is it, is it being worked on, is it just the 'norm' for this server? It seems the maps, mobs, items in general are all there and follow standard mechanics; however, the mechanics seem a little off (Based on official client mechanics and such).

Specifically from what I have seen (Lord Knight): Clashing Spiral is not usable with the other possible weapon classes like Two-handed Swords, Requirement for Clashing Spiral should only require -Lv.5 Spear Mastery instead of -Lv.10, (General) Vitality should not give resistance to Curse (Should only be based on Luck).

I wanted to point out a few things that I saw based on official standards and some of what I have seen so far. I do not mean to say that it should be this way or not. Just was hoping to clear some game-mechanics and client-standards this server follows; and wondering what was currently under running projects.

Thanks in advance

-Shouyou
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Admin

Killed Porings : 377

PostSubject: Re: Q's + More   Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:06 pm

Shouyou wrote:
Hello,

Regarding the server, how up-to-date is it, is it being worked on, is it just the 'norm' for this server? It seems the maps, mobs, items in general are all there and follow standard mechanics; however, the mechanics seem a little off (Based on official client mechanics and such).

Specifically from what I have seen (Lord Knight): Clashing Spiral is not usable with the other possible weapon classes like Two-handed Swords, Requirement for Clashing Spiral should only require -Lv.5 Spear Mastery instead of -Lv.10, (General) Vitality should not give resistance to Curse (Should only be based on Luck).

I wanted to point out a few things that I saw based on official standards and some of what I have seen so far. I do not mean to say that it should be this way or not. Just was hoping to clear some game-mechanics and client-standards this server follows; and wondering what was currently under running projects.

Thanks in advance

-Shouyou
Hello Shouyou,

the mechanics of the client are up to date.
However there still are some problems, with the battle mode for example.
But that will be changed soon.

Clashing Spiral or Spiral Pierce is an exclusive Spear skill, and not usable with two handed sowrds.
The skill it requires to use it are Spear Mastery Level 10, Pierce Level 5, Spear Stab Level 5, Riding Level 1 then you'll be able to skill it.
(I tried it out ingame, works fine with Two/One handed Spear/s).

Our projects right now are diffrent, and lots.
We are working on the Enticed Quest, then working on a new client together with a server host change to reduce lag, then searching for new items we could implent on the next update and lot of other stuff. Entice is being updated, atleast once a month, new events added and a lot of things are being fixed.

However, if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask!

Back to top Go down
http://enticero.forum-motion.com
Shouyou
Novice

Killed Porings : 4

PostSubject: Re: Q's + More   Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:11 pm

Angel wrote:

Clashing Spiral or Spiral Pierce is an exclusive Spear skill, and not usable with two handed sowrds.
The skill it requires to use it are Spear Mastery Level 10, Pierce Level 5, Spear Stab Level 5, Riding Level 1 then you'll be able to skill it.
(I tried it out ingame, works fine with Two/One handed Spear/s).

So the server is not following renewal changes? That is: 'Clashing Spiral' should be usable with 2H/1H Swords, require not the 'Spear Mastery' -Lv.10 but -Lv.5 for 'renewal'. Will the server eventually be following the renewal changes; at least skill-wise edits for now is what I'm wondering.

Also, one side thing is the ability to recast 'Endure' after using 'Concentration', which bypasses the 10 second cooldown when first casting 'Endure' within that cooldown range. Currently not functional.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Admin

Killed Porings : 377

PostSubject: Re: Q's + More   Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:22 pm

I see.
Yes, we are using renewal.
And no its not up-to-date that has a simple reason.
Our developer is making all the updates
and the server is moving to another host
so with the next movement of the host
everything should be updated.
That means that the skills will -might- work as you
know them.

However I'm not that sure if its gonna change
the skills. And if it doesnt we will not change them.

Back to top Go down
http://enticero.forum-motion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q's + More   

Back to top Go down

Q's + More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Support :: Questions & Problems-
Jump to: